Terms and Conditions
1. Registration. Students are asked to register using the online form on the
website. Written confirmation of enrolment will be sent in return, along with
invoice for course fee.
2. Payment. Deposit of €500 is payable on enrolment, with the balance due 6
weeks before arrival, May 16th 2018.
3. Payment method. Payment may be made by bank transfer or by Paypal. Full
bank details will be supplied on the invoice sent on enrolment. Please note
that payment by Paypal will incur 4% additional charge.
4. All students MUST have the European Health Card for free medical treatment
while in Ireland.
5. All students MUST have additional travel insurance to cover other
eventualities; lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings, emergency
dental treatment, flight cancellations. Students choosing the accompanied
flight option will have airline travel insurance included in the all inclusive
course fee. A copy of that policy will be forwarded to parents.
6. Cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation, full course fees paid will be
refunded up to one month before course commencement, less €100
administration fee. Cancellation less than one month and more than one
week before course commencement will incur cancellation fee of €200, and
cancellation in the week before course commencement will incur
cancellation fee of €500. In the event of a student choosing the all inclusive,
acconmpanied flight option and later cancelling, the entire cost of the flight
will be forfeited, along with relevant course cancellation fee.
7. The all inclusive accompanied flight option is available from some major
airports only. The fee includes surcharge for accompanying adult, return
flight, airline travel insurance, 20kg bag, transfers, host family
accommodation, all classes, activities and excursions.
8. Students will be sent course information, including host family details 3
weeks before course commencement, and may make contact with the host
family in advance of arrival.
9. All students and their parents MUST complete and return a copy of the
student charter indicating willingness to co-operate fully with the rules and
ethos of O’Grady School.
10. O’Grady School reserves the right to use photograph and video material
taken during the course for promotional and marketing purposes.